Have a Teenager? Watch This Video
- Art Therapy & Sand Tray Therapy Combined with Talking
- Traditional “talk therapy” to discuss behaviors and feelings
- Family Therapy
- Assistance with Transition to College or Adulthood
- Coping with Social Media, Dating, or Cyber-bullying
- Trauma-Focused Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Re-processing)
"We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing." - George Bernard Shaw
Does Your Teen?
Struggle with Depression?
This is a time where self-esteem can really be difficult.
Your child might be worried about grades, college or other transitions to adulthood.
Have things gotten out of hand and you need help before it is too late.
has your child participated in sexually inappropriate behaviors online. Get help.
Been Through a Trauma?
Sexual abuse, deaths in the family, crime or divorce. These are all reasons for therapy.
Aftercare services available for children with inpatient hospitalizations for suicidal thoughts.
If you answered yes to any of these questions, SCHEDULE AN APPOINTMENT!
Read about how to help your teen in my blog
Netflix launched a new show at the end of March 2017 called '13 Reasons Why" that has drawn a lot of ...read more
Music.ly (pronounced as if there were not a period), is a video social media platform based around ...read more
A suicide threat is probably one of my least favorite parts of therapy practice. How do you know ...read more