Jen Taylor Play Therapy Services!
Our mission is to promote wellness in your life through the use of an individualized PLAY PLAN:
Learn and be curious while
Accepting all parts of yourself and
Yielding specifically for grace and gratitude. By...
Prioritizing each day
Looking for Accountability and asking for help
Anticipating Obstacles or challenges and practicing saying
No when needed.
Telehealth Sessions Available with Many Insurances Accepted
Solutions for Emotional and Behavioral Challenges in Children
- Children typically benefit from play therapy services that include play, expressive arts, or sandtray.
- Children with a history of trauma may also benefit from EMDR.
Reduce Anxiety, Depression or Heal Trauma
- Adults with anxiety or depression often benefit from Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Adults with trauma or PTSD may benefit from EMDR
- Adults are encouraged to incorporate expressive arts
- Our Care, Our Choice Counseling Evaluations for adults with terminal illness.
Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Couples looking for communication and conflict resolution skills before or after marriage.
- Couples often benefit from Gottman Method Couples Counseling
- Couples sessions occur in office or via tele-health.
- All types of couples welcomed!
TELEHEALTH SERVICES ONLY
contact jen taylor at: 443-884-9222
For Mental Health Professionals
Consultation, Professional Training, and Private Practice Development
EMDR and/or Play Therapy
- Interested in becoming an EMDR Certified Therapist?
- Working towards your Registered Play Therapist Credential?
- Recorded Play Therapy Training from respected play therapy leaders
- Courses from Lynn Louise Wonders, Dr. Robert Jason Grant, Dr. Janet Courtney, Ragan Synder-Smith, and Dr. Roz Heiko
Practice Building and Professional Development
- Start, Grow or Develop your Private Practice
- Professional Goal-Setting and Business Development
- Course Development/Hosting Services
- Writing, Teaching, Publications
Jennifer Taylor has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6928. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Jennifer Taylor is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs.
I have partnered with instructors Dr. Robert Jason Grant, Dr. Janet Courtney, Ragan Synder-Smith and Dr. Rosalind Heiko to provide play therapy and other mental health training that is high quality, practical and affordable. In some instances, they offer additional credits outside of NBCC. Those instructors remain responsible for all aspects of those credit programs. The credits approved and their contact information is clearly listed in each course.
You can see the whole catalog of course available by clicking here.