Jen Taylor Play Therapy Services!
Our mission is to promote wellness in your life through PLAY:
Live in exploration of awe and wonder
Accepting all parts of yourself and
Yielding specifically for grace and gratitude.
Office or Telehealth Sessions Available with Many Insurances Accepted
Solutions for Emotional and Behavioral Challenges in Children
Reduce Anxiety, Depression or Heal Trauma
- Adults with anxiety or depression often benefit from Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy
- Adults with trauma or PTSD may benefit from EMDR
- Adults are encouraged to incorporate expressive arts
- Our Care, Our Choice Counseling Evaluations for adults with terminal illness.
Communication and Conflict Resolution
- Couples looking for communication and conflict resolution skills before or after marriage.
- Couples often benefit from Gottman Method Couples Counseling
- Couples sessions occur in office or via tele-health.
- All types of couples welcomed!
Located at 415B Uluniu Street, Kailua HI 96734
contact jen taylor at: 808-427-7870
For Mental Health Professionals
Consultation, Professional Training, and Private Practice Development
EMDR and/or Play Therapy
- Interested in becoming an EMDR Certified Therapist?
- Working towards your Registered Play Therapist Credential?
- Recorded Play Therapy Training from respected play therapy leaders
- Courses from Lynn Louise Wonders, Dr. Robert Jason Grant, Dr. Janet Courtney, Ragan Synder-Smith, and Dr. Roz Heiko
Practice Building and Professional Development
- Start, Grow or Develop your Private Practice
- Professional Goal-Setting and Business Development
- Course Development/Hosting Services
- Writing, Teaching, Publications
Important Info on Professional Credits
Jennifer Taylor Play Therapy Services has been an Approved Provider (12-331) for the Association for Play Therapy. However, Jen Taylor has made the decision not to renew this service. Effective July 1st, 2020, Jen Taylor Play Therapy Services, LLC will no longer offer play therapy credit as an Approved Provider. If you have any questions about your previous play therapy courses or credits, please email Jen at firstname.lastname@example.org
Play Therapy credits, when available through co-sponsored programs, are clearly listed for each course as well as the information regarding the Approved Provider that is offering play therapy credit. Play therapy credits are available for mental health professionals only.
I have partnered with instructors Lynn Louise Wonders, Dr. Robert Jason Grant, Dr. Janet Courtney, Ragan Synder-Smith and Dr. Rosalind Heiko to provide play therapy and other mental health training that is high quality, practical and affordable. In some instances, they offer additional credits outside of NBCC. Those instructors remain responsible for all aspects of those credit programs. The credits approved and their contact information is clearly listed in each course.
In person or online courses that are available through Jennifer Taylor with NBCC credits remain available as listed in our course catalog. Not all course programs are available for NBCC credits.
You can see the whole catalog of course available by clicking here.
Jennifer Taylor has been approved by NBCC as an Approved Continuing Education Provider, ACEP No. 6928. Programs that do not qualify for NBCC credit are clearly identified. Jennifer Taylor is solely responsible for all aspects of the programs